Such a great summer recipe that can be eaten for breakfast, morning or afternoon tea or as a dessert. In fact, any time of the day ! Simple and easy to make. Just ensure you leave it in the fridge long enough to set.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 passion fruit, cut in half with middle scooped out plus extra for topping
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sweetner such as rice malt syrup
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processer and blend until combined.
- Pour into a bowl and stir to ensure that none of the chia seeds are clumped together
- Place in the fridge for about 4-8 hours, ideally overnight
- Add fresh passionfruit as a topping when ready to serve