Melanie Eager Bio
Melanie is a nutrition and wellness coach specialising in genetics health coaching. With two science degrees from London University and a health science career spanning nearly two decades, Melanie unites science with holistic health and complimentary therapies to ensure you have the best tools to achieve optimal health. Sharing her personal health journey from chronically fatigued to running an ultra-marathon, Melanie will inspire you to get your health on track. Melanie teaches people that our genes do not determine our health story and show’s clients how it is possible to take control of your health through epigenetic (lifestyle) changes.
Melanie offers a smorgasbord of options from tailored coaching sessions to vital nutritional guidance. Whatever options you choose with Melanie you will find her energy and commitment to you will leave you Eager for Life.
Eager For Life Logo (click to download)
Media Images (click to download)
All images taken by Elise Gow Photography.
As featured in:
- Natural Energy Boosters-Good Health Magazine
- The Best Alternatives to LSA-Beauty Heaven
- Vitamin B12 and the Role it Plays-VitaBox
- Vitamin D and the Sun-GreatHealthGuide.com.au
- Benefits of Mangoes– Tea with Me
- Why Runners Should Cross Train– Fitness Freaks
- Workplace Bullying– GreatHealthGuide.com.au
- How to Create a Healthy Workplace– GreatHealthGuide.com.au
- 12 Top Tips for Work Life Balance– GreatHealthGuide.com.au
- Reclaim Your Lunch Break-FoodMatters
- Top 5 Sports to Participate in During Spring-Anoujoum Magazine (also published in hard copy)
- Why You Should Start Eating Bananas Daily-Casa De Karma
- How to Stay Healthy Whilst Travelling-Raw Press
- A Healthy Look at Protein-World Vegan Day 2015
- 7 Ways To Spring Clean Your Eating Habits-Casa De Karma
- The Peanut Butter Fan Club-Live, Believe, Relax
- 7 Truths of a Plant-Based Diet-Casa De Karma
- Is This Diet The Answer To Alzheimer’s Disease? – SHESAID Australia
- Mandurah Runner Conquers Ultramarathon-Mandurah Mail
- Living the Spicy Life Interview-‘Your Spicy Life’
- Vegan from Around The World– ‘Peace, Love and Falafel’
- Volunteering in Africa at a Baboon Sanctuary– (Centre for Animal Rehabilitation and Education)
- Personal Experience of Suffering Burn Out-Be your Radiant Self
- Friday Foodie– Becomingness Website
- Nutritionist and Wellness Coach Interview-My Vegan Directory
Are you a company interested in working with me? Great! but please be sure to read this blog post first.