Hi ! I’m Melanie and I’d like to tell you about me and why I have set out to help people balance their lives and find health and happiness. Life should be about having fun! Of course we have to go to work and pay the bills but there are attitudes we can change in ourselves to become happier, healthier and more balanced. My passion is empowering people to take control of their own health and wellness and I really enjoy helping others to embrace their lives. Over the last few years I have learnt so much about overcoming illness and looking after my mind and body – both in terms of wellness and nutrition.
My journey back to health and happiness wasn’t JUST about food or JUST about wellness, it was a combination of so many factors. And that is why I take a holistic approach with my clients, exploring all aspects of a person’s life. I also have a strong science background so what I tell my clients is researched and supported.
I don’t put people on diets and I don’t count calories. If you’re looking for another diet, I’m not your person.
If you’re not ready to make the changes, I can’t help you.
I specialise in:
- Finding the ‘diet’ (healthy eating regime) that works for YOU-nobody else! We are all so different
- Making healthy eating fun and ‘do-able’ in this busy modern world
- How to Increase your Energy
- Lifestyle Diseases (heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes)
- Gastro-intestinal disorders (IBS, IBD)
- Sports Nutrition and coaching (I also work closely with a personal trainer and can write programs for you)
- Goal Setting and Mind Set
- Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
Most of all I want you to put more plants on your plate and I’ll show you how!
I will work with you and guide you every step of the way but you need to be ready to make those changes and step out of your comfort zone. But don’t worry I’m here to support you.
I work with you as an individual because I know that every BODY is different.
Contact me today to see how you too can be Eager for Life!
Health, Happiness and Hugs,
P.S-Want to know a bit more fun stuff about me? Click here to read 10 fun facts about me.